Ancient Games DS is seeking a Unity developer to join our team in making hilarious, over-the-top video games. This position is for a resident of the UK and will involve working remotely. You will work as part of the programming team and be responsible for the implementation and user experience areas relating to UI and meta game, ensuring they are responsive and have positive ‘game feel’.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Willingness to provide and incorporate team feedback.
- Familiarity with the gaming industry, particularly for mobile games.
- Ability to self-organize and work remotely.
Good to have
- Solid background in game development with a portfolio of projects including at least 1 released mobile game (iOS and Android preferable)
- Experience using the Unity game engine
- Programming experience with C# and an understanding of OOP
- Understanding of Freemium games and monetization
- Experience integrating 3rd party Ad networks / mediation
- Experience creating and managing in app purchases
- Experience using source control with Git (or similar)
About Ancient Games
- Familiarity with Xcode
- Experience using NGUI
- Experience with Steamworks SDK
Ancient Games DS is a London-based studio made up of a team of creatives who came together with a common goal: to create games that will make people laugh. Responsible for Fast Food Rampage, Maximum Car, 8-Bit Waterslide and Pipe Lord, Ancient Games’ titles have been downloaded more than 2.5 million times. For more information visit http://www.ancientgames.co.uk/
Salary: 18-30k p/a depending on experience